- September 19th - Part of the presentations by participants was published (see Presentations).
- September 18th - Pictures from the conference were published in photo gallery.
- September 7th - The presentations by keynote speakers were published (see Presentations).
About the European Young Statisticians Meetings The European Young Statisticians Meetings are held every two years under the auspices of the European Regional Committee of the Bernoulli Society. More information is available in guidelines and more recent remarks for their organisation.
The idea of the meeting is to provide young researchers (less than thirty years of age or two to eight years of research experience) an introduction to the international scene within the broad subject area - from pure probability theory to applied statistics.
It is up to the members of the International Organizing Committee to ensure that, for their respective countries, an honest choice in the spirit of the above definition is made. All participants are chosen by invitation only in a uniformly distributed way (2 participants per european country). In all cases should preference be given to first time participants.
Every participant is expected to submit an abstract and a short paper for conference proceedings and to give a twenty minutes talk introducing his/her research field to a wide audience. There are no parallel sessions.
The 19th EYSM will be held in Prague, the Czech Republic.
Previous EYSM Meetings
- 18th EYSM, 26-30 August 2013, Osijek, Croatia
- 17th EYSM, 5-9 September 2011, Lisbon, Portugal
- 16th EYSM, 24-28 August 2009, Bucharest, Romania
- 15th EYSM, September 10-14 2007, Castro Urdiales, Spain
- 14th EYSM, 22-26 August 2005, Debrecen, Hungary
- 13th EYSM, 21-26 September 2003, Ovronnaz, Switzerland
- 12th EYSM, 4-8 September 2001, JŠnska Dolina, Slovakia
- 11th EYSM, 24-28 August 1999, Marly-le-Roi, France
- 10th EYSM, 1997, Warsaw, Poland
- 9th EYSM, 1995, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- 8th EYSM, 1993, Vilnius, Lithuania
- 7th EYSM, 1991, Oberwolfach, Germany
- 6th EYSM, 1989, Prague, Czech Republic
- 5th EYSM, 1987, Aarhus, Denmark
- 4th EYSM, 1985, Varna, Bulgaria
- 3rd EYSM, 1983, Leuven, Belgium
- 2nd EYSM, 1981, Bressanone, Italy
- 1st EYSM, 1978, Wiltshire, Great Britain