The Book of Proceedings is available here (pdf).
The complete program (August 30th) is available here (pdf). In particular, you can find there the schedule of the presentations, abstracts of the keynote lectures and informations about the internet connection.
- Irene Gijbels, KU Leuven
- Adam Jakubowski, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun
- Geurt Jongbloed, TU Delft
- Thomas Mikosch, University of Copenhagen
- Richard Samworth, University of Cambridge
On Monday evening there will be a Welcome party in the lecture room K2 (the second floor of the conference venue).
On Tuesday evening there will be a short guided tour of Prague. The start of the tour will be at 17:15 o'clock in the lecture room K2.
For social program (conference trip) you can choose one of the following options.
- Three-hour canoeing course on the Vltava river - You will learn how to handle the canoe and then you will go for a ride on the canoe from Troja (near the dormitory 17. listopadu) to Stvanice (near the conference venue) and back. Be prepared that you may get soaked. We recommend you to take a swimsuit, a T-shirt and boots suitable for water or some other suitable sportswear depending on the weather. In the case of rain and cold weather there will be available neoprene boots and waterproof anoraks from the organizators.
- Guided tour through the Old waste water treatment plant - For more details about this tour please see the official website. Prepare yourself that there is cold in there. We recommend you to take at least something with long sleeves with you. (Unfortunately, the chimney climbing will not be possible.)
On Wednesday evening at 19:00 o'clock there will be a conference dinner at Profesni Dum Restaurant located at faculty building at Mala Strana.